The scientific name of this plant is Argemone Mexicana. This plant is used for various uses in the field of ayurvedic medicine. Here are some of the well-known benefits of Satyanashi root.
- Helps in infertility issues: Satyanashi root’s powder with misri reduces the symptoms associated with impotence and infertility issues. But make sure you clean up the root portion to reap the best benefits.
- Helps in low urine output: All the Satyanashi plant parts help improve the urine output. Add the powder to water and boil it properly. You can drink this decoction twice daily to get the desired results within a few weeks to months.
- Useful in skin problems: Satyanashi root powder with mustard oil aids to relieve several skin problems. You can apply the oil prepared from this combination to the affected area to improve the overall skin condition. Satyanashi comprises diuretic and anodyne properties that help in dealing with skin problems in our daily lives. This oil is also beneficial in skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps in boils and ulcers: Most of the boils and ulcers are much painful. Therefore, the latex from this natural ingredient helps to ease the discomfort and pain when applied topically. Regular usage of this natural product ensures that the individuals find appreciating improvement in their overall condition.
- Useful in ringworm infections: Ringworm infections are quite commonly experienced among men. Boil Satyanashi plant’s fresh leaves and filter it. Then use it to wash the area affected by the ringworm infection.
It is crucial to consult the physician before opting for a new ingredient in your diet to avoid any side effects in the body.
To buy Ayurvedic products and herbs online in bulk, call on +91-8890166645.
For Alternative Health and Healing Consultation online:- www.trustayur.com