Burning as a incense ward of evil, may well be stuffed in Pillow for adumbrative dreams, stop and defend from psychic attack, Improve Sleep.
Folk Names: Greek deity Herb, Artemisia, Felon Herb, Muggons, Naughty Man, Old Man, recent Uncle Henry, Sailor’s Tobacco, St.
John’s Plant Gender: female Planet: Venus Element: Earth
Deities: Greek deity, Diana
Powers: Strength, Psychic Powers, Protection, adumbrative Dreams, Healing, stellar Projection
Magical Uses: Place wormwood within the shoes to achieve strength throughout long walks or runs.
For this purpose decide wormwood before sun• rise, saying:
Tollam te artemesia, ne lassus sim in via.
A pillow stuffed with wormwood and slept upon can manufacture adumbrative dreams. wormwood is additionally burned with wood or subshrub throughout scrying rituals, and a wormwood infusion is drunk (sweetened with honey) before divination.
The infusion is additionally used to clean crys• tal balls and magic mirrors, and wormwood leaves square measure placed round the base of the ball (or to a lower place it) to assist in psychic workings.
When carrying wormwood you can’t be injured by poison, wild beasts, or sun• stroke, consistent with ancient tradition. In a
building, wormwood prevents elves and “evil thynges” from getting into, and bunches of wormwood square measure utilized in Japan by the Ainus to exclude spirits of illness UN agency square measure thought to hate the odor. In China, it’s adorned over doors to stay evil spirits from buildings.
Mugwort is additionally carried to extend lust and fertility, to forestall aching, and to cure illness and madness. Placed next to the bed, it aids in achieving stellar projection.
Mugwort, scientifically called Artemisia vulgaris L, is a perennial plant that belongs to the Asteraceae family. Some of the other names of this plant include St. John’s herb, Vulgaris herba, Herbe royale, Felon herb, and Artemisia, to name a few. This medicinal herb was grown natively in Asia and Northern Europe. It is usually utilized in oil and tea. Here are some of the top benefits of Mugwort are the following:
- Works as Emmenagogue: Mugwort are the herbs that act as an emmenagogue. These herbs stimulate blood flow in the uterus and pelvic area. In this way, these herbs aid in regulating the menstrual cycles naturally. It helps in stimulating menstrual flow in the body, especially in oligomenorrhea or hormonal disorders.
- Improves digestion: With the changing lifestyles, digestive problems are on the rise. Regular consumption of Mugwort helps in improving digestion.
- Diuretic properties: Mugwort possesses appreciating diuretic properties that help in increasing required urine output. This plays a crucial role in fluid retention in the body.
- Flavoring foods: If you are looking for an interesting and useful ingredient that can be used to flavor foods, then Mugwort is one of them.
- Repelling insects: Mugwort is also helpful in repelling insects successfully. It can be crushed and then applied to the skin to prevent insect bites.
- Induces better sleep: This medicinal herb reduces stress and depression symptoms which helps in inducing better sleep regularly. Along with this, it also reduces irritability and restlessness in the body without any hassles.
To buy Ayurvedic products and herbs online in bulk, call on +91-8890166645.
For Alternative Health and Healing Consultation online:- www.trustayur.com