If you are talking about turmeric and its benefits, then lakdong turmeric is one of the most accepted and discussed turmeric types. This golden spice originated from South East Asia several decades back. Over time, its benefits became popular, and turmeric’s usefulness spread across the world rapidly.
Here are the top benefits of Lakdong Turmeric:
- Anti-inflammatory: Turmeric is known to consist of anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent and manage inflammations. Curcumin, an orange-colored pigment, is responsible for its impressive anti-inflammatory properties. Lakdong turmeric comprises 7% – 12% curcumin that is more than other types of turmeric.
- Possess a source of antioxidants: Antioxidants help prevent unnecessary cellular damage in the body. Turmeric is known to possess high antioxidant properties that prove to be beneficial for the body to a great extent. It is believed that regular turmeric consumption with a healthy lifestyle helps in achieving overall well-being.
- Regulate cholesterol: Cholesterol problems are quite common in the present times. Routine consumption of turmeric helps to lower ‘bad’ cholesterol levels in the body.
- Anti-depressant: Turmeric prevents the onset of depression and helps manage depression in the best possible manner. It is a better natural alternative to medications as it does not possess any chemical additives or possible side effects. So, one must consume turmeric in recommended quantities to stay away from depression and related mental conditions.
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease: There is a steep rise in the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease. Curcumin in turmeric helps in clearing the accumulation of amyloid-beta that is responsible for causing Alzheimer’s disease. Turmeric also deals with metal-caused neurotoxicity in the brain, which is also a cause of Alzheimer’s disease. In this way, one can prevent the occurrence of this disease with turmeric consumption in a regular diet.
To buy Ayurvedic products and herbs online in bulk, call on +91-8890166645.
For Alternative Health and Healing Consultation online:- www.trustayur.com