Organic Honeybynature is 100% purest forest honey made by bees within the center of Aravalli – One of the oldest mountain ranges within the world, made up of the nutritious different Wildflowers which especially blossom in these mountains from December to April. This Honey is rare to get and has vast minerals that have beneficial effects on the Digestive system & also make immunity of the body stronger. This nature’s potent superfood has been collected and delivered to you with none of any treatment or processing.
Honeybynature`s honey is sourced from the forest area of Aravali mountain hills which are in the Rajasthan Region where the rain has always deficiency due to this honey nutritional and medicinal values are higher and very less moisture content. To maintain the highest level of medicinal values it packed in glass jars.
This is the Natural, Filtered, Unprocessed (Raw), Multiflora, forest honey which is free from any pollutive content and adulteration and Organic honey certified from USDA.
Honey by nature – honey is deciduous forest honey considered as one of the superfoods.
The list of flora grown in Aravali region which are used by the bee to make super nutritional honey are:-
● Bauhinia Variegata or Purple Orchid
● Bauhinia Racemosa or Bidi Leaf Tree
● Butea Monosperma or Flame of the Forest
● Dyer Oleander Flower or Pala Indigo
● Siris Tree Flower
● Cassia Fistula Flower or Golden Rain Tree
● Morus Alba or White Mulberry
● Bombax Tree Flower or Cotton Tree
● Indian Trumpet Flower
● Delonix Regia or Royal Poinciana
● Java Plum or Black plum
● Mango Flowers
● Citrus Medica or Citron Flower
● Barleria Prionitis or Porcupine Flower
● Tecomella Undulata or Rohida
● Gmelina Arborea or Gamhar
● Ber or Indian Jujube
● Aegle Marmelos Or Golden Apple
● Calotropis Procera or Apple of Sodom
● Cordia Myxa or Lasura
● Ailanthus Excelsa or Tree of Heaven
● Boswellia Serrata or Indian Frankincense
● Pithecellobium Dulce or Manilla Tamarind
● Madhuca Indica or Mahua
● Helicteres Isora or Indian Screw Tree
● Diospyros Melanoxylon or Coromandel Ebony
● Tectona Grandis or Teak
● Erythrina Suberosa or Corky Coral Tree
● Terminalia Arjuna or Arjuna
● Terminalia Bellirica or Bahera.
There are no reviews yet.