Van tulsi seed, Ban tulsi,Sabja seeds, Falooda, Arabic falooda seeds, Sabja ginjalu, Thai holy basil, Selashi Tukmaria, Sabja Vethai, Hazbo, Tuk malanga, Basilic cultive, Basilien Kraut, and sweet basil seeds.kamakasturi, Sabjavithai, Sabza Seeds, Kama Kasturi, Sajjagida , Marva , Bhutulsi , Sabjaa
- English: French basil; Réunion basil; sweet basil
- Spanish: albahaca; albahaca de jardines
- French: basilic commun
- Portuguese: alfavaca; mangericao
- Cambodia: chi neang vong
- Germany: Basilienkraut; Basilikum
- Indonesia: kemangi; selasih; surawung
- Italy: bassilico
- Laos: phak ‘i:x tu:x
- Malaysia: kemangi; selasi hitam; selasi jantan
- Netherlands: Basilicum
- Philippines: balanoy; kamangi; solasi
- Sweden: basilika
- Thailand: horapha
- Vietnam: húng
Condition:- Natural, Pure and Cleaned.
Delivery:- Usually delivered within 3-6 days
Quality:- TrustHerb handpicked all the herbs in natural form. No Artificial, Synthetic chemical or any other chemical added to any of our Products. All the Herbs which we collected are sorted, processed and cleaned by the old proven traditional methods which Guaranteed Natural Taste and purity. We store our herbs in a hygienic way so that Its curing values will not be impacted and has higher curing values.
Storage:- Store in Room Temperature, Away from Direct Sunlight and Moisture and Keep In Airtight Container.
There are no reviews yet.