About Baidyanath Manmath Ras
In Hindu mythology, Kamdev is God of human love and Manmath (churner of hearts) is another name of Kamdev. This Ayurvedic medicine, which derives its name from him, is used for sex power, fertility and male sexual disorders. It is indicated in impotence, infertility, premature ejaculation, low libido, fatigue and loss of sex power. It is a herbomineral medicine containing purified Mercury, purified Sulphur, other metallic preparations and herbal ingredients. It is useful for strength and vigor. It may rejuvenates body, sexual stamina and benefit in sexual problems.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Manmath Ras
- Shuddha (purified) Parad – Purified and processed Mercury – for cardiac diseases, colicky abdominal pain, urinary tract related diseases, fistula in ano, inflammatory conditions, tuberculosis, respiratory conditions, asthma, anemia, obesity, non healing wounds, and digestive problems.
- Shuddha Gandhak – Purified and processed Sulphur – It is prepared by processing purified Sulphur in herbal ingredients. Sulphur/Sulfur is known as ‘Gandhak’ in Sanskrit and Hindi due to its strong peculiar rotten-egg like smell. It is a non-metallic element found in nature. There are four varieties of Sulphur viz. red, yellow, white and black. Of these the red
- Abhraka Bhasma – Abhrak Bhasma is known for its penetrating and spreading property in our body and various micro-tissues because of which it may helps in tissue restoration.This medicine is prepared by combining mica with the number of herbs by involving processes like purification, burning and pulverizing.This medicine also contains trace amounts of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and aluminum.
- Shuddha Karpoor
- Vang Bhasma – Vanga Bhasma is beneficial in diseases of male and female reproductive system. Its effects appear on uterus, ovaries, testes and genitals. Bang Bhasma is highly beneficial in adrenal gland diseases especially adrenal fatigue or adrenal insufficiency.
- Loh Bhasma – Loha Bhasma (Magnetic iron Calx) is an ayurvedic mineral-based medicine prepared from iron oxide. It is therapeutically useful in cases of iron deficiency anemia, jaundice, irritable bowel syndrome and hemolytic anemia.
- Tamra Bhasma – Tamra Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Copper. It is used in Ayurvedic formulation may enhance body’s defense mechansim thus helps in various disorders skin diseases,liver diseases,anemia, weight management, hiccup, abdominal distention, acidity etc
- Vidhara roots – is an Ayurvedic herb used for the hepatic diseases, discoloration of the skin, breast milk and as general tonic and the body mass.
- Jeerak -The seeds helps in digestion strength and is carminative. It has absorbent properties and can be used during diarrhea and dysentery. This is a natural aphrodisiac which helps to strength. The decoction made from seeds are administered for loss of appetite. It tones the liver there by stimulating bile juice secretions during high temperature and also for taste buds.
- Shatavari – Shatavari is used in Ayurveda to balance pitta and vata. Its bitter and sweet taste has a cooling effect on the system, and its unctuous (oily), building nature makes it a great support for anyone looking for a nourishing, grounding effect. These combined qualities make it a rasayana (rejuvenative) for the reproductive system (particularly female), the digestive system (particularly when pitta is involved), and for the blood.
- Talmakhana – alleviates polluted air and therefore it is helpful in eradicating diseases caused due to polluted air. It is one of the most powerful herbs that can help in inflammatory arthritis and gouty arthritis. It is also effective in crystal arthritis which is limited to the blood and the skin. It eradicates intermediate digestion products or metabolites along with endo-toxins. For inflammation and swelling and therefore it is useful in non-inflammatory and inflammatory diseases.
- Balamula – Bala has anti inflammatory properties. Its preparations are used as external applications in swelling of wounds and inflammation of eyes. Oils prepared using this herb are very useful in arthritis and other diseases which affect joints. These oils help during pain and inflammation.
- Kavach Beej/Seeds – Kavach Beej is used for Worm infestations, Anxiety, Aching muscles, Hyperprolactinemia, Muscle pain, Parasitic infections, Parkinson’s disease, Arthritis and other conditions
- Ateesh – has antipyretic, antibacterial, anthelmintic, antitussive and anti-inflammatory actions. It helps in the bronchitis, persistent cough, upper respiratory tract infections, common cold, flu, and malaria. In ayurvedic pediatric medicine, it is used for cough, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Javitri – Used to balance the blood sugar levels and urinary tract infections. It acts as a cardiac tonic and the heart metabolism. It has aphrodisiac properties. Very useful in clearing throat, cough, asthma, throat pain, irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea due to its water absorbing and sputum absorbing properties. For bad breath in mouth, moisture in mouth and excessive thirst.
- Jaiphal – is extensively used during menstrual cramps and is used in the for yellow discharge from the vagina. Men who are suffering from premature ejaculation can use in their condition by regularly consuming betel nut. It nut is used for energy levels and is used in situations when high concentration and mental alertness are needed. By chewing on betel nut, you can help your indigestion. It also helps during constipation and diarrhea
- Lavang – When you suffer from a hangover – lavang with honey can may give you immense relief. It is exceedingly good for students as the rich source of potassium can make a person very alert; the fruit is often called a brain tonic. It is helpful for people who have high blood pressure as they are wholesome with low salt levels. For those suffering from depression, bananas are it is good as they contain a protein called serotonin – which is also called the ‘happy hormone’ as it makes one feel happy and relaxed.
- Shudh Bhang Beej – It has a reputation for calming the mind and anxiety eases and quickens digestion which also helps weight loss.
- Raal Safed – used for cancer, especially lung cancer. Other uses include High glucose levels , dysentery, high temperature, heart problems, warts, and a vitamin C-deficiency condition called scurvy.
- Ajwain – Ajwain leaf is a very good for cold and cough congestion for infants and small children. Ajwain leaf helps in stomachache and other stomach problems like abdominal disorders. Ajwain leaf is a very good antiseptic for wounds and scar’s like turmeric. Ajwain leaf is a ideal medicine for colic symptoms in babies.
Benefits of Baidyanath Manmath Ras
- It is alterative tonic and rejuvenator.
- For sex power.
- Its use may gives vitality, vigour and strength.
- For sexual disorders such as premature ejaculation, nightfall, watery semen, erection issues.
- It has aphrodisiac action.
Indications of Baidyanath Manmath Ras
- Sexual performance and stamina
- Napunsakta (Impotence)
- Namardi (Erectile Dysfunction)
- Shigra Patan (Premature ejaculation/Early Discharge)
Dosage of Baidyanath Manmath Ras
- Can be taken 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
Precaution while using Baidyanath Manmath Ras
- The medicine contains heavy metals, it should be taken with precaution in patients with raised blood pressure, kidney problem and High blood sugar level.
- Use under clinical guidance.
- Try not to exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Read the directions carefully while using the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place away from sunlight and heat.
Additional Information regarding Baidyanath Manmath Ras
- People with diabetes can take Septilin
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Pregnant & lactating women should consult their doctor before taking any medication or health supplement.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.