Brightening Sheen Mani-Pedi Kit
For a unpunctual manicure pedicure, there’s no want pay to extortionately at a salon or spa. This one-time kit with a splash of natural fruit, can visibly brighten and even skin tone, revitalising uninteresting and aged skin caused from exposure to sun and pollution.
Arbutin, extracted from the bearberry plant prevents the formation of animal pigment, lightening and brightening skin. It protects the skin from the sun and reduces darkening. The floral aroma of Lavender oil is soothing and reposeful, an ideal companion within the pampering method and replicates a spa expertise reception. made in water-soluble vitamin, Orange oil repairs skin blemished from UVA and UVB radiation and its inhibitor nature protects the skin from future injury. Lemongrass could be a natural toner and therapist. Astringent and antiseptic, it evens out tans revealing contemporary and glowing skin. Kokum butter feels retain wet, forming a cocoon round the skin and keeps hands and feet soft and supple. clay could be a mild clay appropriate for all skin varieties, that clears away uninteresting, dead skin and absorbs impurities, transmission a contemporary, natural look.
Step-by-step use instructions
- Cuticle Cream: Massage onto nails. Leave on. (Glycerin)
- Lavender Bath Salt: Add salt into a hot tub of water and soak hands and feet for 10 minutes. (Lavender Oil, Epson Salt)
- Revitalizing Wash: Pour some of the wash on wet hands or feet and some into the tub. Massage well and wipe. (Aloe Vera Juice, Lavender Oil)
- Radiant Exfoliant: Scrub hands or feet gently for 10 minutes. Wipe with a warm towel. (Lemongrass Oil, Pumice Scrub)
- Intense Brightening Butter: Massage hands or feet with butter and leave on. (Kokum Butter)
- Brightening Sheen Wrap: Apply the wrap and leave on 10-15 minutes. You can additionally wrap with cling film to maximize its effect. (Arbutin, Kaolin)
Ingredients: Arbutin, Lavender Oil, Pumice Scrub, Orange Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Kokum Butter, Kaolin